Thursday, July 21, 2005

Problem & Bad Habit....



Today is thursday.....oh God....this semester i will start with my thesis 1.....very hard title....'Voice Activation Calculator'....hmmm 'till now i don't did anything to start it....maybe tomorrow.....what i want to tell is about my habit.....i always have a problem about my 'malas' habit.....because of this habit...my life came upside n' down.....i must do something now...but don't know what to do......hmmm.....anyway now i have stayed outside from the hostel....nice house but a little tiny problem bcoz i don't know how to cooking....hehehe....imagine it.....nice housemate but 'till now never chat with them....only 1 or 2 person only....Everyday when i wake up from my beautiful sleeping always forgot to thank God bcoz i'm still alive...hurm.....must practise everyday......sometimes we always forget to pray or lazy to done it......but me always leave it bcoz of 'malas' virus.....hehehe...after this i must complete my 5 prayers everyday....no more excuse to leave it......hopefully.....how about u? hehehe....don't be lazy like me....anyway next month is my eldest sister wedding, that's means just only me in my family is still a bachelor......hahaha...no planning to marriage untill i have reach 28 years old......or after i already prepare 100% to have my own family......anyway i'm still single and available...don't know why no girls like me.....i think i have nice face and personality.......that's my BIG problem now.....

No comments: