Thursday, July 21, 2005

The Real Me....





Hello this is my first posting for my blog......anyway don't know what to say.....ok my real name is Mohd Fadzly B Md Yasin....still a student in UM in course of Information Technology....just a year to complete my study....originally came from Alor Gajah in Melaka....this is my hometown where i have been raise since a baby till now....a giant baby......like to hang out with frenz....reading a book especially Harry Potter trilogy and Arabian Night.....(stiil don't finish read Mahatma Ghandi book)....drawing and hearing music....especially pop, rock & Rn'B...i love my parents because of them now i'm at UM.......so proud with your parents in whatever there are....don't be shame if they not too rich....because we don't know in future what we will...only GOD will show us fate.....remember Allah always....ok!

No comments: